Job #: 900015
Location: Multiple Locations
Department: Rec Sports
Rate: $12.50 - $15.50
Resume Required? No
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
Ensures the safety of patrons of Recreational Sports aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies and providing excellent customer service.
• Certification Requirements: American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Community CPR, Basic First Aid & AED certifications.
• Must attend all orientations, meetings and monthly in-service training's.
• Must meet swim requirement of 500 yard swim each month.
• Maintains constant focus of patrons in the pool; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• If necessary, provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Performs various maintenance as directed to maintain a clean and safe pool.
• Accurately records number of pool participants on daily tally sheet.
• Must be willing to work early mornings, late nights, weekends and football Saturdays.