Computer Consultant II
Job #: 800158
Location: South Quad
Department: Michigan Dining
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
• Update and maintain computer databases and familiar with relational databases.
• Reply to emails directly from staff/students with questions surrounding meal plans, Dining Dollars, and Blue Bucks and updating that database accordingly.
• Project-based work (past examples: pricing updates, creating training guides, installing new registers, creating advanced google forms).
• Some understanding of SQL,HTML, CSS.
• Some understanding of basic website design.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware.
• Digital and printed menus using PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe.
• Programming knowledge, with some basic experience.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to move and transport items weighing up to 20 pounds.
• This position reports directly to the Michigan Dining Assistant Director Administrative Services
• September-April, about 10-15 hours per week
• Desired: Two year commitment