Residential Dining Student Manager
Job #: 800147
Location: Multiple Locations
Department: Michigan Dining
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
Have previous food service experience as an assistant manager or higher? Looking for a job that will make your resume stand out? One with lots of professional development and leadership opportunities?
Then join the award-winning Michigan Dining team as a Student Manager. As our highest student leadership position, being a Student Manager will provide you with valuable real world management experience supervising large teams, creating and monitoring schedules, facilitating staff meetings, and managing day to day operations at high traffic locations. Additionally, you will learn other transferable soft skills to prepare you for any future career. Did we mention that you start off at $13hr?
So don’t wait, join Michigan Dining!
Student Managers earn a paycheck and more:
• And you’ll learn important job skills including customer service, problem solving, interpersonal communications, team dynamics, dependability and time management
• Receive your ServSafe and AllerTrain Certification
• Free meal when you work a 3-hour shift
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Schedules that work around your classes
• Opportunities to be a part of focus groups concerning Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability, Wellness, Student Staff Development, and more
• Convenient on-campus locations
• Valuable work experience to add to your resume
• And you’ll learn important job skills including interpersonal communications, team dynamics, dependability and time management
• Academic Term(s): Fall/Winter
• Hours per Week: 10 – 29