Computer Consultant II
Job #: 800141
Location: South Quad
Department: Michigan Dining
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
• Update and maintain computer databases and familiar with relational databases.
• Project Based Work (past examples: pricing updates, creating training guides, and installing new registers)
• Some understanding of SQL,HTML, CSS
• Some understanding of basic website design.
• Able toroubleshoot software and hardware.
• Create and update digital and printed menus, using PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe.
• Programming knowledge, with some basic experience.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
• Good communication skills.
• Self Directed.
• Able to lift 20 pounds.
- Summer hours - 10-29 hours per week
- September-April, about 10-15 hours per week
- Desired: Two year commitment
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine, by the start of the fall term on Aug. 30, 2021. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this new policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint websites.