Computer Consultant II
Job #: 800141
Location: South Quad
Department: Michigan Dining
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
• Update and maintain computer databases and familiar with relational databases.
• Project Based Work (past examples: pricing updates, creating training guides, and installing new registers)
• Some understanding of SQL,HTML, CSS
• Some understanding of basic website design.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware.
• Digital and printed menus, using PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe.
• Programming knowledge, with some basic experience.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
• Good communication skills.
• Self Directed.
• Able to lift 20 pounds.
- This position reports directly to the Michigan Dining Assistant Director Administrative Services
- September-April, about 10-15 hours per week
- Desired: Two year commitment