Retail Service Associate
Job #: 800136
Location: Multiple Locations
Department: Michigan Dining
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
Love working in an environment where the music stays playing, your friends can stop by and say “HI”, and you’re first to know about the latest promotions and give-a-ways? Then join Michigan Dining and become one of our Retail Service Associates!
Your responsibilities would be centered on giving the highest level of customer service by greeting guests with a smile, processing transactions, preparing specialty sandwiches and beverages, maintaining a clean and neat location, and keeping the store stocked with snacks that every student craves.
This position provides special perks such as smaller team sizes, late night hours so you can work after studying, free meals at your location, and opportunities to sample new retail products that haven’t hit the market yet.
With over 15 retail locations to choose from you’re sure to find the perfect fit, so join Michigan Dining now as a Retail Service Associate!
Retail Service Associates earn a paycheck and more:
- Starting wage of $9.00/hour
- Free meal when you work a 3-hour shift
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Schedules that work around your classes
- Opportunities to be a part of focus groups concerning Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability, Wellness, Student Staff Development, and more
- Opportunities to advance to leadership positions such as Student Manager
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Valuable work experience to add to your resume
- And you’ll learn important job skills including interpersonal communications, team dynamics, dependability and time management
- No previous experience required
Summer 2016 Opening(s):
- Java Blue SPH (School of Public Health)
- MUJO Cafe'
*Continued employment in Fall 2016
- Academic Term(s): Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer
- Hours per Week: 10-20 hours