Job #: 600050
Location: Multiple Locations
Department: University Unions
Resume Required? No
Work-Study? Either, Work-Study or Non-Work-Study Available
Program Coordinators will serve as student leaders in creating involvement opportunities for the campus community.
- Create, plan, implement programs with an emphasis on University Union facilities
- Promote programs to the campus community
- Attend weekly meetings and semesterly trainings in both small and large groups
- Staff at least 3 UMix Late Night events each semester
- Support other large scale programs (i.e. Haunted Bell Tower, St. Patrick’s Day, and other office priorities/programs as needed)
The Center for Campus Involvement (CCI) is a dynamic, student-focused department that serves all undergraduate and graduate students through student programs, student services, and student development. Through meaningful involvement, CCI creates transformative experiences, a vibrant community, and lifelong memories for University of Michigan students. Additional units of CCI include: Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO), Student Organization Resource Center (SORC), and Student Theater Arts Complex (STAC).