Job #: 400054
Department: Auxilaries Marketing
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Non-Work-Study Position
Your primary responsibilities will be to update and create content, audit new and existing sites, maintain themes, troubleshooting/patching code, and collaborate with other members of the team to create and maintain web applications.
• Proficient in semantic HTML and CSS.
• Solid understanding of PHP/Object Oriented Programming.
• Must have a great attention to detail.
• Experience with version control such as GIT or SVN.
• Experience theming and updating Wordpress or similar CMS.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully.
• The ability to work remotely.
• Love what you do.
• Experience with virtual environments such as Docker or Vagrant.
• Experience with the LAMP stack.
• Comfortable working with the command line interface.
• Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
• UX/UI Design experience.
A COVID-19 vaccination and booster shot (when eligible) is now required for all staff under a revised U-M vaccination policy. The deadline for Ann Arbor campus community members to receive the booster shot is February 4, or as soon as they are eligible thereafter, based on their individual vaccination schedule. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint websites.