Job #: 111015
Department: Student Life Marketing
Resume Required? Yes
Work-Study? Non-Work-Study Position
Your primary responsibilities will be to update and create content, audit new and existing sites, maintain themes, troubleshooting/patching code, and collaborate with other members of the team to create and maintain web applications.
This is a remote position with flexible hours (15-20 hours per week) with the ability to work around your student schedule.
• Proficient in semantic HTML and CSS.
• Solid understanding of PHP/Object Oriented Programming.
• Must have a great attention to detail.
• Experience with version control such as GIT or SVN.
• Experience theming and updating Wordpress or similar CMS.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully.
• The ability to work and communicate remotely.
• Love what you do.
• Experience with virtual environments such as Docker or Vagrant.
• Experience with the LAMP stack.
• Comfortable working with the command line interface.
• Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
• UX/UI Design experience.